Venue: International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), HQ
Date: 30 September to 3 October 2014
Location: 999 University Street, Montréal, Québec H3C 5H7, Canada
Registration: Online Registration NOW AVAILABLE>
Focused around the theme of "Building Cooperation for the Future of Civil Aviation: Innovation, Growth, and Technical Cooperation", ICAO's first-ever Global Aviation Cooperation Symposium (GACS) will provide a central platform for discussions on key issues of current concern, the exchange of important information and views on latest trends and innovations, as well as the sharing of best practices supporting a safe and efficient future for global air transport.
This event will provide governments, airport operators, air navigation service providers, and other industry stakeholders, with a unique opportunity to obtain in-depth knowledge of ICAO's guidance as well as the role and resources of its Technical Cooperation Programme. Read More...
- Spotlight Archive
- NASA gathers data in support of future quieter supersonic aircraft
- Spotlight: NASA Begins Work to Build a Quieter Supersonic Passenger Jet
- Noise and Community Affairs Committee within Florida Airports Council
- Spotlight: Port of Portland
- FAA Awards $40 Million to New Center of Excellence For Alternative Jet Fuels and Environment
- Waveforms and Sonic Boom Perception and Response (WSPR)
- Venue: International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), HQ